Loyal Retainers offer clients project implementation consulting services at competitive day rates covering Project Management, Business Analysis, Programme Management and hybrid variants of all three. Many IT projects struggle to get the resources and scarce skills they need to be successful. Pressure on permanent headcount rises are increasing and a lack of budgetary cover for full time contractors can seriously jeopardise key IT initiatives. Flexibility of project resourcing is becoming a key issue for IT Managers. They want high calibre staff to contribute to projects but are looking for flexibility in staffing, scare skills and experience at a price that is affordable. The full time IT resource pool may be seriously over committed or may not have the relevant experience to undertake certain types of projects and the budgetary strain that full time contractors can have on project finances is less than appealing. We believe, from a supply point of view, that there is an untapped resource pool of highly experienced Project Managers and Business Analysts who want to work more flexibly on a part time or virtual basis but who are less keen in taking the 5 day a week contractor route to get career fulfilment.
What are our Project Implementation services?
- We will plan to offer during 2015 part time and virtual Project Managers, Business analysts, Hybrid (PA/BA’s) and Programme managers working as consultants on flexible and affordable contracts
- Results driven Project Managers
- Business and process focused Business analysts
- For smaller projects we offer hybrid roles merging BA roles with “light” project management, typically managing a small project or work-package as part of a larger programme
- Project consulting services delivered in a flexible way at competitive consultancy rates; typically would bill at an average contractor rate for the sector but only 2-3 days per week, depending upon the requirements of thee contract
How does it work?
- Our Project consultants typically work on projects from initiation through to implementation with flexibility to negotiate specific availability at each project stage
- Project assignments agreed with the client including the typical days worked to achieve objectives and the degree of remote/flexible working
- Consultants where working largely virtually always attend key Project meetings in person (if required)
- Our Project consulting services are billed monthly in arrears
What are the benefits?
- An affordable alternative to full time contractors or more traditional consultancy firms
- Real flexibility over working days and hours
- Access to experience, scare skills and sector knowledge
- Quality of work assured by peer reviewing key project outputs
- We work to clients chosen methods and approaches complemented by our own knowledge pool and complementary methods
- Ad-hoc and on-demand access to other scare resources during the project
- Access to affordable, experienced and delivery focused IT professionals
Why Project Implementation from Loyal Retainers?
- Our project consulting people have real and deep experience in their disciplines and relevant sectors, typically having worked 10 years plus in their respective fields of Project Management and Business Analysis
- We hope to offer flexible resourcing from a growing pool of associates
- We are fully focused on delivery
- We are consultative in approach, focussing on results but not afraid to ask questions and suggest alternatives
- Each consultant is supported and coached by each other. So tricky project problems can be discussed collaboratively and creatively
- We are flexible about negotiating contract terms, some clients want to put consultants onto their own contracts – this isn’t a problem